The patient friendly logistical solution for implementing quantitative FIT with the OC-Sensor™
UK laboratories are already in the process of establishing FIT, but with confusion over pathway guidance, variation in local pathology infrastructure, specimen request processes and IT limitations, creation of a logistical solution to distribute and return samples is often under appreciated.
Building upon more than a decade of experience in the design and creation of FIT patient packs for asymptomatic screening programs across Europe, Mast is now able to offer a complete customised solution for symptomatic patients.
Your FITpac can be customised from individual components (including the OC-Sensor™ Auto-3 sample collection bottle, bespoke instruction sheets, special faeces collection paper and return envelopes) and supplied ‘ready to use’.
Overview of FITpac
- A FITpac solution can be designed for your specific needs.
- FITpac is the proven logistical solution.
- FITpac will increase patient compliance through user friendly instructions, avoiding complications and delays from repeat sampling.
- FITpac is provided 'ready to use'. Saving time and money in the laboratory
- Mast Group has solutions for sample return via post or GP pathology collection to your local laboratory.